Dublin, Republic of Ireland
about 1 year ago
Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading multinational corporate with the recruitment of their Cash & Liquidity Specialist to be based in Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting to the Cash & Liquidity Team Leader you will be responsible for cash & liquidity management, reviewing cash flow forecasts, maintaining global cash pool structure and FX & Interest Rate hedging.
Successful candidates will have +3 years of hands on experience in cash concentration, liquidity planning, FX & interest rate hedging in a in a blue chip multi-national environment; a 2+ years' experience in dealing with complex regulatory challenges in the cross border movement of liquidity and related currency control matters. You hold a bachelor's degree in Economics, Risk management or related financial discipline and are professionally qualified, or working toward qualification, with a recognised corporate treasury awarding body such as the Association of Corporate Treasurers.
- Review the cash flow forecasts performed by the Cash & FX team
- Monitor the balance sheet of the markets to ensure that they remain within the appropriate leverage limits
- Maintain day to day relationship with key local bank representatives & advisors to ensure best funding conditions and access to industry leading solutions to manage regulatory driven friction of cross boarder movement of liquidity
- Hedge the currency & interest rate risk related to the short-term loans with external counterparts and with the internal designated FX company for long term loans
Requirements and skills
- Extensive knowledge of financial instruments, and related financial reporting standards
- Extensive knowledge of cash pool structures, capital & FX control restrictions, regulations impacting financial instruments used for cash management purposes and withholding tax
Extensive knowledge of external financial markets
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.