North London, London
Up to £27000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Just graduated and looking for your first step into corporate treasury?!
My client is looking for a graduate who is enthusiastic about the world of treasury, and is offering the rare opportunity for a graduate to join their global treasury function!
The role will consist of:
- Perform daily bank reconciliations
- Send and collect confirmations of treasury transactions
- Work with the front office team to agree the daily bank settlements
- Manage the documentation process for treasury transactions
- Management of bank accounts, cash management agreements etc
- Perform various administration roles regarding the confirmation tool and the banking platforms
The perfect candidate will have:
- A finance related degree
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- A drive to constantly improve processes and drive efficiency
- Desire to learn
- Desire to pursue the ACT qualification
If this sounds like something you might be interested - or know someone who is - please give me a call!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.