Graduate/Junior Treasury Analyst - Liquidity, Interest Allocation and Collateral Manager
Location: Central London
Job type: Permanent
Brewer Morris is currently representing a market leading international commodities trading company based in Central London for the recruitment of a Graduate/Junior Treasury Analyst to join their Treasury team. Sitting in the middle office this person will be responsible for Liquidity, Interest Allocation and Collateral Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity for a analytically minded individual to start their career within a multinational commodities company.
This role will sit in the group treasury function which oversees all aspects of risk management including; liquidity management, cash flow forecasting FX and interest rate risk management. The Junior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for supporting the cash forecasting and cash management process for the group.
- Credit exposure management of the Margined counterparty portfolio
- Liquidity Management and stress testing
- Balance sheet / Working Capital management
- Collateral management (cash and LC issuance)
- Relationship Management
- Bilateral Margin Management
- Adhoc Projects
Requirements and skills
- Experience in financial analysis
- Good technical and analytical skills
- Excel and VBA knowledge
- General interest in pursuing a career in treasury
- Strong communication skills. Work autonomously but provide good communication/feedback to manager.
- Motivated, focused and resilient.
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Eliot Cairns on 0207 3322 460 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.