Graduate/Junior Treasury Analyst - Cash Management
Location: Central London
Job type: Permanent
Brewer Morris is currently representing a market leading international commodities trading company based in Central London for the recruitment of a Graduate/Junior Treasury Analyst to join their Treasury team. Sitting in the back office this person will be responsible for cash flow forecasting and cash management, as well as the management of bank accounts and consolidated balance reporting. This is an outstanding opportunity for a analytically minded individual to start their career within a multinational commodities company.
This role will sit in the group treasury function which oversees all aspects of risk management including; liquidity management, cash flow forecasting FX and interest rate risk management. The Junior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for supporting the cash forecasting and cash management process for the group.
- Cash flow forecasting & cash management across the EDFT group Liquidity Management and stress testing
- Liaise with the FX/IR risk team and recommend funding and investment requirements Collateral management (cash and LC issuance)
- Bank account management and consolidated balance reporting.
- Assist with payment verification and authorisation.
- Adhoc Projects
Requirements and skills
- Experience in financial analysis
- Good technical and analytical skills
- Excel and VBA knowledge
- General commercial and risk management awareness.
- Willing to learn - ACT / Accounting or equivalent professional qualification.
- General interest in persuing a career in treasury
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Eliot Cairns on 0207 3322 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.