I am looking to speak to recent graduates with an interested in Corporate Treasury or someone who is ready to change roles and join a fast paced treasury team in a leading multinational business.
Reporting into the Treasury Systems Specialist this role will be responsible for the management of the treasury/banking systems and supporting the development of systems policy for the department and regional hubs. This role will have exposure to all areas of the Treasury function as well as the broader finance team and there will be significant opportunities to learn and progress with the role.
Requirements and skills
- Motivated, consistently works to best of ability to meet performance criteria
- Finance Systems Support is essential
- Previous experience in a Corporate Treasury environment would be advantageous but not essential
- Understanding of treasury and banking systems
- Graduate or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline, preferably commercial, numerical or scientific
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.