Brewer Morris is currently representing a market leading international commodities trading company based in Central London for the recruitment of their Graduate Coporate Treasury Analyst.
This role will sit in the group treasury function which oversees all aspects of risk management including; liquidity management, cash flow forecasting FX and interest rate risk management. This Junior Treasury Analyst role and will be responsible for supporting the following..
- Balance sheet / Working Capital management
- Collateral management (cash and LC issuance)
- Relationship Management
- Adhoc Project
Requirements and skills
- University graduate with professional or further qualifications preferred and a willingness to learn.
- Ideally the candidate will have an understanding of the core Treasury concepts
- The candidate should have a relevant qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACT, CFA) and have some experience in an accounting or analytical role
- High level of numeracy and excellent advanced Excel skills, including building spreadsheets, Pivots, V look ups and VBA.
- Able to demonstrate a logical approach and innovative thinking
- Industrial placements/internships experience beneficial
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.