West London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + FTE
over 1 year ago
An exciting part time opportunity within a rapidly growing tech firm. If you are a qualified VAT professional, with an interest or experience bias towards compliance and systems, this would be a great fit.
As Global VAT Manager, you will have responsibility for VAT compliance, educating the business around data input, MTD and providing support on various advisory projects such as revised indirect tax registrations.
What's in it for you?
- Key support to VP of Indirect Tax
- International scope
- Career progression
- An opportunity to influence and implement change
- CTA/ ACCA/ ACA qualified
- Significant experience managing VAT compliance processes
- Experience working with overseas jurisdictions
- Ideally some experience managing small teams and external advisers/ consultants
For a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Adams
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.