Global Tax Analyst
- Conduct PDS reviews to improve skills and performance utilizing PDS as tool to conduct optimal performance discussions, articulate consistent skill evaluations, recommend actions and tactics, and measure progress. Support the widespread use of PDS within the finance organization. Promote and support Company culture within the finance organization.
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly and annual income tax provision. Provide tax audit support.
- Utilize CDS system to identify training needs and design development curriculum, programs and content for the purpose of preparing for career opportunities within the company. Provide feedback to manager regarding on-the-job learning opportunities.
- Responsible for income tax accounting and maintenance of tax accounts. Respond to inquiries and notices from various taxing authorities in a timely manner.
- Establish well organized priorities for yourself and make sure team members understand expectations of the priorities and tasks. Provide the appropriate parties with regular feedback and timely updates. Integral part of the Tax team and its issues and projects.
- Responsible for creating training materials, work instructions, and process documents for the tax department. Assist with the tax technology solutions to automate and streamline tax compliance function.
- Provide financial analysis to support tax planning initiatives and projects. Assist with transaction analysis and purchase accounting relating to mergers and acquisitions Prepare tax account reconciliations and state appointment workpapers.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the Federal, State and International tax filings and consolidation. Maintain calendar of all required tax filings.
- Forecast the effective tax rate for planning and quarterly reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to integrate multiple tools to solve problems
- Comfortable with change in a fast moving environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as a team as well as self-directed
- Knowledge of domestic tax law provisions.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- 3 years relevant experience (minimum)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.