Global law firm – Tax Senior Associate
Are you a qualified lawyer who is currently working in tax? Are you looking to join a dynamic global law firm where you can make a meaningful impact on high-value transactions? Our client is currently seeking a talented Senior Associate to join their Tax team at the Senior Associate level (current Associate level professionals will be considered.
As a Tax Senior Associate, you will represent clients on a diverse array of international and domestic M&A, joint ventures, private equity, financing, and other transactions. You’ll collaborate closely with the transactional teams, providing high-quality, commercially-focused tax advice to enhance deals and meet clients’ objectives.
This is your chance to become an integral part of a growing UK tax practice, serving as a pivotal hub for our global Tax Group. You’ll work with a prestigious clientele including major multinational corporations, governments, sovereign wealth funds, private equity firms, investment banks, real estate funds, sports and entertainment companies, and large investors.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
As part of the global team, you’ll enjoy a varied workload, advising on:
- Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and reorganizations.
- Structuring domestic and cross-border business operations and supply chains.
- Group financing structures.
- IP development and exploitation strategies.
- Design and implementation of domestic and cross-border tax solutions.
Our client welcomes candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. While we do not set specific limits on post-qualified experience (PQE), candidates with 5-7 years PQE are likely to possess the necessary knowledge and expertise for this role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified solicitor in England & Wales, Scotland, or a Commonwealth jurisdiction with substantial UK tax experience.
- Have gained tax experience in a national or international firm.
- Possess strong technical skills with an international focus.
- Demonstrate excellent academic credentials and leadership abilities.
- Be committed to delivering exceptional client service while considering broader business objectives.
- Have a keen interest in business development and driving the UK tax practice forward.
- Excel in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Build trust and foster effective relationships internally and externally.
Our client understands the importance of work-life balance and offers flexible working arrangements to support employees’ needs and interests.
If you join our client, you will become part of a collaborative, innovative, and inclusive global team.
If this role and team sounds of interest, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.