Global Head of FP&A and Controlling
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing multinational company in the automotive industry in a senior finance capacity! Our client has ambitious plans to achieve a multibillion turnover in the next two years. As such, they are focused on building a solid team who can take the company to greater heights. One key role is the Global Head of FP&A and Controlling, to be based in HQ in Sint-Truiden, Belgium. The incumbent will be the right hand of the CFO and be a finance businss partner to senior management. He/She will also lead a small team for any strategic and analytical finance matters.
- Design and master long term strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes of the company across all Business Units (BUs)and entities
- Be the Finance Business Partner of the corporate functions and challenge functional heads to have the most optimal cost effective design organization
- Lead the team to standardize financial analysis and provide the right financial insight to the BUs and entities to drive their monthly performance
- Own the design of management reporting, and advise senior managemnet on the monthly financial performance and corrective actions required
- Support the firm on key business priorities including portfolio growth and increasing NOI and occupancy
- Perform in-depth asset and portfolio-level analysis (leasing, Capex, NOI, etc.) and prepare high-quality reporting on past, current, and projected performance
- Lead the annual budgeting process and analyze results of the Group
- Lead the Financial Planning and Controlling team to compile the quarterly Board information
- Gain in-depth knowledge of internal systems used to manage and track the company’s portfolio performance and optimize systems and processes
- Work with the Asset Management teams to identify specific asset and portfolio-level risks and opportunities, and create action plans based on the company’s findings
- Build relationships across BUs and entities to make sure the company is appropriately managing its strategic goals
- Combine new and existing data and information to create new business insights, and communicate them through dashboards, presentations, and reports
- Discuss, challenge, and optimize commercial deals, industrial set up, R&D investment presented by local/BU/entity teams where central referral or escalation is needed
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience, especially from large multinational companies
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in full P&L and BS management
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and ability to work with complex and big data sets in Excel
- Commercial mind-set and great communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Fluent English, Dutch is a plus
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.