City of London, London
£25000 - £45000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 month ago
- Managing daily forecasts for our partners and execute fund transfers across different currencies across multiple accounts.
- Committing funds to ensure partners have continued service while ensuring the prudent management of our working capital.
- Liaise with our FX team to execute foreign currency payments and maintaining our central treasury management system Vena.
- Streamline and ensure efficiency within our Funding processes to ensure they remain best-in-class.
- Onboarding of new partners and managing reconciliation of payments where necessary.
- Take responsibility for robust governance and oversight of internal financial controls.
- Enhance the Treasury function by introducing automation and validation controls where possible.
- Previous Funding experience, involving multiple accounts or high volume.
- Ability to work to process and provide solutions which streamline or automate processes.
- High competency with Excel - SumIF/Pivot/VLOOKUP.
- Experience in Forecasting - planning and organisation.
If this role is of interest please contact Conor Duggan on 02074152820 or at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.