Up to £70000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Fund Operations Manager
I am looking for a highly motivated and ambitious candidate to join a start-up FinTech / Fund based in Central London. This role is very entrepreneurial and would suit a bright, motivated individual to support and report into the COO.
The company is a FinTech start-up platform in the B2B capital markets space, they are building an asset-transformation platform for fixed income assets. By combining legal, financial and operational technology, the platform is creating an entirely new asset class to connect institutions with various different forms of funding.
Responsibilities of the Role Include;
- Manage all aspects of fund administration.
- Write and build workflows.
- Monitoring of transactions and trades to ensure compliance.
- Support the technology team with some programming.
- Support the sales team with investor queries.
- Ad-hoc projects.
The successful candidate will have;
- Knowledge of accountancy, preferably a qualified accountant.
- Some programming skills (Python) or an interest in the area.
- Bloomberg knowledge.
- Familiar with SQL/Excel.
- Funds administration experience.
- Knowledge of the life cycle of fund operations.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.