£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
One of the UK's established specialist lenders is seeking a Treasury analyst to join their front office operations.
The firm primarily operates in the mortgage market, with different brands providing specialist products across Residential Savings, Commercial, Bridging, Asset Finance, and Buy to Let/SME loans.
The firm is currently a member of the FTSE 250 with operations in the UK and India.
The firm is keen to speak to front or middle office treasury analysts from a banking background with good knowledge of ALM.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Daily reconciliation of cash management positions across the function and providing support to treasury dealing operations.
- Determining and reporting of the bank's liquidity and funding positions, conducting market research to inform decisions regarding wholesale and retail funding strategy and avoiding liquidity surplus.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with counterparties to allow primary and secondary market access for securitsation transactions.
- Communicate clearly with back office to maintain accuracy of trade execution and settlement.
Experience and Key Skills:
- Two years experience in the treasury function of a Bank/Lender or Building society is essential.
- Ideally experience should be within Front/Middle office capacity or working within the risk management department.
- Strong quantitative degree is ideal e.g. Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Engineering.
- Experience using financial instruments - Swaps,Forwards,Derivatives etc.
- Holding or desire to attain relevant professional qualification - ACCA or ACT.
Please apply directly at brewermorris.com
If you have any questions about the role don't hesitate to call 020 7415 2820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.