My client is offering the chance for a treasury analyst to join their growing team. It is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to the front office in debt and FX execution, as well as exposure to commodity hedging.
On a daily basis, the successful candidate will be:
- Executing dealing operations
- Liquidity management,
- Jet fuel hedging,
- Foreign exchange
- Carbon emissions trading
- Interest rate hedging
- Delivering hedging strategies
- Monitoring risk and hepling to develop risk management strategy
- Managing cash pools
- Improving processes and controls
- Supporting the team in ad-hoc projects
The successful candidate will:
- Be part qualified ACT or ACCA, or willing to take the exams
- Degree educated
- Have a track record for improvements
- Be confident engaging with all levels of the business
- Have 2/3 years experience in treasury
- Have a detailed understanding of financial hedging instruments
- Have strong Excel and modelling skills
The successful candidate will have multiple opportunities to present at board level so needs to be confident interacting with all levels of the business.
If this is a role you are interested in then please don't hesitate in getting in touch with me on 020 7415 2800, or email me on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.