I have just started working for an international company who are looking for a treasury analyst to join their growing team. The role will consist of:
- Executing dealing operations
- Delivering hedging strategies
- Monitoring risk
- Managing cash pools
- Improving processes and controls
- Supporting the team in ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate will be:
- Currently studying/willing to study ACT qualification
- 2+ years experience in corporate treasury
- Highly numerical
- Always keen to improve
- Very commercially aware
- Able to communicate well with all levels of the business
If this sounds like the role for you please get in contact with me on 020 7332 9959, or via email - email@example.com - I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.