£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
16 days ago
Brewer Morris are working with a leading international provider to the energy industry looking for a Front Office Dealer to join their growing team in central London.
Reporting to the Senior Dealer, the successful candidate will manage the daily cash and intragroup finance, execute hedging requirements and support guarantee management.
- Compile short-term cash forecasts and manage the daily cash mangement process for the Group's liquidity structures.
- Execute short-term investments of surplus funds and funding from the group's revolving credit facility.
- Deal on Foreign Exchange markets and manage hedging activities for business divisions and the Group.
- Manage the group's intercompany loans and deposits portfolio.
- Support the on-going development and communication of Group Treasury processes and procedures.
Successful candidates will have:
- Good understanding of Treasury systems, processes, products and instruments.
- (Desirable) ACT qualified or working towards.
- 3-5 years Treasury experience.
Find out more and apply:
If this role sounds of interest, click the link below to apply or get in touch on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.