Financial Services Tax – Top 6 Advisory
My client – a top 6 Finance, Assurance and Tax consultancy is looking to hire a Tax Manager to join their Financial Services Tax team. In this role, you will be working with a team that specialises in advising Asset Management Businesses such as Private Equity Houses, Alternative Funds, Venture Capitals and Real Estate and Infrastructure Funds.
- Advise on tax technical issues for clients.
- Manage a broad portfolio, including primarily PE firms, VCs, Asset Managers and Alternative investment funds.
- Advise clients on optimisation in their tax position, manage risk and meet compliance obligations.
- UK and international tax structuring and considerations to operational tax issues.
- Provide UK and international tax advisory and compliance services.
- Develop your commercial understanding of different types of financial institutions, how they operate in different business, product and geographical areas.
- Manage your own diverse client portfolio
- Develop existing relationships both inside and outside of the firm
- Have access to the firm’s training and development opportunities to broaden your technical and commercial skillsets
Experience and qualifications:
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualification.
- Experience in UK Corporate Tax (exposure in Financial Services Sector is preferred but not required)
- Market leading package with flexible working pattern
- Supportive growth culture
- Clear career progression
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.