Financial Services Tax Associate Director
About Us: Our client is a member of a global network of independent audit, tax, and advisory firms, boasting a team of over 50,000 professionals around the world. Our client has a team of independent thinkers who prioritise quality, inclusion, and integrity in everything they do. Their unique approach delivers a better experience for clients worldwide, characterised by a personal touch, proactive strategies, and agile solutions.
Job Description: As an Associate Director within the Financial Services Tax team, you will play a crucial role in assisting financial services businesses to optimise their tax position, manage tax risk, and meet compliance obligations. This encompasses UK and international tax structuring considerations to operational tax issues. You will have significant exposure to clients, working with large and complex financial institutions, and managing your diverse client portfolio to ensure a high level of service. Additionally, you will be instrumental in identifying opportunities and contributing to business development efforts.
- Provide expertise in tax matters to financial services clients.
- Manage a diverse client portfolio with a focus on tax compliance obligations.
- Actively identify opportunities and contribute to new client acquisition.
- Foster and manage client relationships to deliver exceptional service.
- Professional qualification (CTA / ACA / ACCA or equivalent).
- Comfortable managing a portfolio of clients.
- Strong tax technical skills with an interest in the financial services sector.
- Track record of leading projects, emphasising accountability, high quality, and timely delivery.
- Effective communication skills at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong and motivated team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in coaching and developing junior team members.
Why apply: Our client embraces uniqueness, fostering a culture that values diversity and respects individual contributions. Their open and accessible culture encourages interaction with leaders who are interested in your personal and professional growth. They offer flexible working options to maintain a healthy work-life balance and actively support your pursuits both inside and outside the workplace.
Making an Impact: Beyond your day-to-day responsibilities, you’ll have the opportunity to make a broader impact through secondments, local charity fundraising, and supporting entrepreneurs in the developing world.
If you’re ready to contribute to a dynamic and inclusive team, apply now to become a part of this progressive, supportive and growing tax practice.
Application Instructions: To apply, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.