City of London, London
4 months ago
Brewer Morris have partnered with a global bank who are expanding their treasury risk team and looking to bring in a Financial Risk Analyst.
Your core responsibilities will be as followed:
- Being the SME and providing support for financial risk associated with ICAAP, ILAAP and recovery resolution planning.
- Reviewing an ddeveloping stress scenarios for areas such as Earnings at Risk (EaR) and EVE Risk Measurements.
- Partnering with the Quantitative team to critique and adapt models such as the Interest Rate Risk (IRR) model.
- Presenting key risk metrics and analytics to senior treasury/finance stakeholders to inform strategic decisions.
You will need the following experience in order to apply:
- 5+ year's experience in Treasury or Finance Risk or ALM within Banking or wider financial services.
- Prior experience working with large data sets and understanding of ALM risk models - prior experience building and executing ALM risk models is key.
- Sound regulatory knowledge (ILAAP/ICAAP)
- Must be able to work in the UK without the need for visa sponsorship.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading bank as they take advantage of their continued success and grow their financial risk team.
In order to register your interest and not miss out on this fast moving opportunity you can email me at email@example.com or call on 0207 332 2170.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.