Financial Reporting Manager
- Play an integral role in managing a highly responsive and technically sound financial reporting department that interfaces across the organization to support key business initiatives.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly quarterly and annual consolidations using company’s consolidation software in a timely manner.
- Development of reports using SAP consolidation software to support external reporting requirements.
- Coordination, planning and execution of external audits with independent auditors.
- Liaises with other members of finance, tax, treasury, legal, merchandise and other departments to obtain necessary information and analysis to support financial reporting and auditing process.
- Preparation of analysis of statutory GAAP to US GAAP differences for foreign locations.
- Analyze emerging accounting and disclosure standards in various GAAPs and presents impact of such changes to Director of Finance.
- Prepares memoranda supporting Company’s position and impact on the Company.
- Drive process improvements related to financial reporting including the preparation of financial covenant calculations.
- Develop, mentor and guide individuals in the financial reporting department as necessary.
- Oversee, with the help of the Director of Finance, all financial reporting matters including IFRS US GAAP and other country by country GAAP compliance, international accounting and financial reporting.
- Drive process change to affect efficiencies in overall accounting and finance processes.
- Coordinate operations between departments.
- Teach/coach and document employees who fail to meet standards to maintain a high quality workforce.
- Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners and investors.
- Operate ethically and in accordance with professional standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with advanced Master’s degree preferred.
- CPA or equivalent certification required.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Strong communication skills, including being a good listener and articulating complex issues in a crisp, compelling, and insightful manner.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.