Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
over 1 year ago
Brewer Morris are currently working with a high growth diversified Group in the search for a Finance Business Partner/FP&A specialist to sit within their group division. The company have a number of different business interests and service lines, however this role sits at group level with a strong focus on financial planning and business partnering.
The role will play a pivotal position in the groups growth and future plans. Duties of the role will include;
- Providing insightful analysis on variances to budget
- Liaising with the CEO and business heads over operating plans and forecasts
- Understand performance KPIs for various business lines
- Understand risks and opportunities to each business line and group level
- Develop and improve financial processes
- Holding presentations for non-financial colleagues to help them understand budgets
To be considered you must follow the below requirements;
- UAE National is a MUST
- Minimum 8 years experience within a commercial finance role
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Excellent communication skills
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.