Brewer Morris are working exclusively with a market leading company, in the search for an experienced Financial Controller. The role is based in the heart of the financial centre in Dubai, and will report to various business heads across the Group. The role has exposure to Regional and Global finances, with heavy business partnering across the company.
The role is responsible for the consolidation and financial reporting activities for Africa, Turkey and MENA. Duties of the role include;
- Ownership of monthly, quarterly and annual financial close processes
- Oversight and ownership of financial results
- Establishing relationships within Country, Regional and Global Finance teams
- Leading and overseeing EMEA consolidation and reporting processes and procedures
- Oversight of technical accounting adherence to policies including consolidations and equity method accounting
- Performing periodic and ad-hoc analysis of results against budgets and forecasts
To be considered for the role, you must comply with the below requirements;
- Big 4 trained with private accounting experience in a consulting firm or extensive experience within a Consulting firm
- Regional experience, and UAE based
- Hold a Professional Accounting Qualification (CPA, ACCA etc)
- Deep US GAAP knowledge and SOX control environment requirements
- Must hold a passport that allows short notice travel to Africa, Europe and USA
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.