Dubai, United Arab Emirates
UAE Dirhams40000 - UAE Dirhams45000 per month + plus bonus and benefits
5 months ago
Brewer Morris are seeking a Financial Controller to join the management team of a global professional services organisation. The key expectations of this role are to oversee the accounting & fiscal operations of the company, from maintaining systems of accounting records to developing comprehensive sets of controls and framework designed to mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results. As a member of the regional Finance Management Team there will also be a number of functional managers reporting into this role.
- Work with the senior management team to develop and deliver the finance team strategy and in turn contribute to the strategy and success of the wider firm.
- Establish financial procedures, controls and appropriate accounting policies that strengthen the MEA governance model and ensure transparency and consistency.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management information including P&Ls, Balance Sheets and Working Capital reports
- Overseeing statutory audits for all entities across the region
- Preparing various financial statements, analyses and compliance testing
- Responsible for cash flow forecasting and treasury management
- Ensure financial risks across the firm and all related controls are appropriately documented, fully understood by all those concerned and regularly reviewed.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or business administration from a leading University
- Big 4 trained Qualified Chartered Accountant ( ACA) with significant post-qualification experience managing finance teams, preparing and analysing reports and making improvements to fiscal tools and systems.
- Significant experience of implementing a financial control framework ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the firm's operations.
- Technical knowledge in IFRS/UK GAAP
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey a message that is understandable and relevant, linking business issues, financial results and strategy
- Highly analytical, technically proficient and a confident financial management leader
- Excellent commercial judgment and a very strong financial, analytical, planning, and implementation skills with a "bottom line" orientation
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (must be fluent in English)
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.