Dubai, United Arab Emirates
UAE Dirhams40000 - UAE Dirhams45000 per annum + bonus, education support and benefits
about 1 year ago
Brewer Morris are seeking a Financial Controller to join the management team of our Dubai based client. All divisional businesses have strong market positions within their individual market niches with several positioned to take further market share. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer you will ensure the organisations business strategy is positioned to deliver shareholder value by providing high level financial support to the CFO and board whilst delivering day to day leadership to the finance team.
- Take a lead role in the development of finance strategy providing strong financial leadership to the CFO and senior management team to help drive, implement and deliver on strategic objectives, business plans and budgets.
- Provide financial insight, quality analysis and commercial recommendations to support informed decision making.
- Receive, analyse, comment and review business proposals and prepare company business cases with providing rationale and recommendations for the CEO and the board
- Ensure capability of finance team to deliver high quality, timely and accurate accounts, financial reports, budgets and forecasts to enable each entity and shared service teams to manage costs and profit centres effectively and ensure adherence and corrective action.
- Take a lead in the implementation and efficiency of financial processes, ensure information is appropriate to provide accurate data for operational teams to drive operational excellence and informed decisions.
- Ensure high quality, real time availability of data and analytics to support delivery of the business strategy
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a finance discipline from a leading University
- Qualified accountant (ACA) with a minimum of 10 years' experience, most recently in a Senior Finance role with the ability to translate strategy into operational action plans
- Highly analytical, technically proficient and a confident financial management leader
- Multisite experience with P&L accountability working at Group level
- High impact with exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey a message that is understandable and relevant, linking business issues, financial results and strategy
- Strong team leadership skills, with ability to hire, nurture and develop teams, processes and practices
- Fluent verbal and written English skills
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.