An iconic, luxury brand and industry leader is seeking a Financial Controller to join their team in London on an initial 9-month FTC, with the possibility of becoming a permanent role.
Reporting into the CFO and managing a small team of 5, this is a brilliant role offering lots of autonomy, a competitive salary and hybrid working.
- Manage day-to-day finance operations, ensuring the smooth-running of processes.
- Provide leadership to junior members of the finance team.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements, ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain robust financial controls.
- Manage the audit process, collaborating with external auditors and ensuring that documentation is complete and accurate.
- Provide ad hoc support to the CFO as required.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with extensive PQE.
- Strong technical accounting skills and knowledge of IFRS.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency in financial software and ERP systems.
- Ability to work effectively with lots of autonomy and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- A “hands-on” finance professional with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Experience in Retail is highly desirable.
For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.