City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
About the Company
Based in the City of London, our client, is a super exciting Retail/e-Commerce start up business that is going through a rapid rate of growth. They have recently closed on a significant amount in a series B funding round. They are looking to add a Financial Controller to the team reporting into the Finance Director.
About the Role
Reporting into the FD with the support of an Accounts Assistant, the Financial Controller will be tasked with building and running the financial control division as the business accelerates across a number of countries and a number of different product lines.
- Leading the Finance function from a Reporting perspective
- Owning month end including AP/AR and GL processes
- Preparing the monthly reporting packs
- Reviewing balance sheet recs, delivering summaries to the Executive team
- Supporting the FD with forecasting activities, other adhoc projects including; fundraising, business casing, board reporting, implementation of new ERP and BI tools
- Coordinating the preparation of the stat accounts for all entities
Skills & Experience required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- 5 years post qualified experience
- Experience of US and APAC is desirable
- Retail or eCommerce is desirable
- A generous salary package
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company socials
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.