- Design and develop analyses across the company’s systems including, accounting, practice management, business intelligence, human resource, and ATS.
- Review, analyze, prepare, and report recommendations regarding the financial impact of rate changes, business/expansion opportunities, compensation plans, and capital expenditures.
- Manage organizational reporting KPIs through development of new content and maintenance of the quality of data.
- Train staff in the usage of the company’s business intelligence system
- Prepare, consolidate, and/or analyze financial management reports
- Identify, research, monitor, and report operational trends that impact business performance
- Identify, analyze, and present business opportunities/improvements that positively impact financial results
- Identify, research, and resolve accounting discrepancies on a weekly and monthly basis through reconciliation reports
- Assist in the development and maintenance of appropriate tools to convert the business plan into a profit plan
- Assist with month-end close closing process including schedules and analysis
- Assist with preparation of annual business plan, budget, and quarterly presentations to the board
- Assist with the development and implementation of accounting and finance policies and procedures and management information systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- Expert level Microsoft Excel skills required
- Previous experience in public accounting a plus
- SQL knowledge a plus
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.