Are you a Financial Analyst who also has a passion for the environment and sustainability? This could be the right role for you! My client is a fast growing and conscious, forward thinking company based in The Netherlands who are revolutionising the food & feed industry with their technology. They have big plans to internationalise in the next few years and are looking for a young finance professional to join them in this exciting phase of growth.
- Participate in Corporate finance projects, funding projects, and other finance activities
- Develop financial models (e.g. long-term/medium-term financial modelling, project models etc.)
- Support other business functions in the development, refinement and preparation of information required for financial models
- Undertake detailed financial analysis and prepare reports and presentations
- Act as sparring partner to senior finance colleagues and other business functions in relation to financial assumptions and analysis
- Provide project management and other support in internal and external interactions to ensure successful delivery of finance projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent
- 2 – 5 years of hands-on experience in corporate finance, FP&A, treasury, business control, or financial advisory
- Experience in financial modelling, financial analysis, report writing, and preparation of business/finance presentations
- Well versed in using MS Excel and Power Point
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Interest to work in a fast paced, innovative and challenging environment
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.