Our client is a provider of aluminum sheet, plate and extrusions, as well as innovative architectural products, that advance the ground transportation, aerospace, industrial, packaging and building and construction markets. In 2020, the businesses of the company reported annual revenue of $5.7 billion. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques, we make products that meet quality, efficiency and delivery objectives to achieve customer success and shareholder value.
We have an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst who will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Provide financial analysis of Davenport Work’s administrative and manufacturing costs to all levels of plant management, marketing and sales departments, operating departments, and staff departments
- Provide financial analysis on product costing and customer profitability to plant management and marketing and sales departments
- Apply analytical skills to interpret financial results and determine issues critical to Davenport Works and the business unit’s success
- Work with and provide financial support to manufacturing and support departments
- Support and participate in monthly closing activities, account reconciliations, inventory accounting transactions, inter-company accounting, fixed assets accounting
- Support and participate in physical inventories, self-assessed audits and compliance testing, annual audits
- Develop and analyze burden budgets and standard costs
- Provide monthly financial forecasts and participate in the annual planning processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from an accredited institution
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder) Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Master’s Degree MBA, CPA/CMA
- 2 or more years of experience in a Finance or Accounting role, highly preferred in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with standard costing systems and budgets
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (such as: Pivot Tables, Sum IFs, VLOOKUP)
- Experience with Enterprise Business Systems (such as Oracle or SAP)
- Experience with database query tools such as Microsoft Access, Oracle Discovery, Hyperion, Essbase, Smartview and/or other related programs
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.