The Finance Manager is accountable for the investment, financial and risk management operations of the business. The role will have primary responsibility for developing, planning, implementing and controlling all financial-related activities including the development of financial and operational strategies. You will contribute to the corporate strategy across all areas of the business, providing adequate challenge to assumptions and the decision-making processes at board level.
- Manage treasury, finance, accounting and compliance functions with the necessary processes and internal controls to safeguard the corporate assets and financials.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the Company (i.e., growth, new markets, and evaluation of potential alliances, employee benefits, retirement plans, and investments).
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Manage the projection of financial accounting and taxes located in multiple geographies.
- Oversee completion of timely annual audited financial statements.
- Manages budgeting and long-term financial planning process.
- Oversees risk and Corporate insurance requirements.
- Ensures compliance on all audit and finance tax reporting requirements.
- Develops and advises on business development and strategic planning and apply significant account polices and investigate cost-effective benefit plans.
At least 5 - 7 years' financial leadership experience within retail business. This is non-negotiable, only applicants with this experience will be considered
- Qualified Accountant (CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA) and/or Masters Degree in related field.
- Proven track record of strategic financial application with the ability to put forward sound strategic recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation of the numbers.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with an ability to prioritise and work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- An enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- An entrepreneurially-minded self-starter consistently looking for new ways to grow and strengthen the company outside of the traditional boundaries of the CFO role.
- Strong systems, process and best practices experience.
- Well organized and self-directed with high integrity and honesty.
- Excellent presentation preparation and delivery skills.
- Middle East experience would be highly desirable.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.