Finance Manager – Group Systems
My client, an instantly recognisable business and FTSE constituent, is seeking a Finance Manager of Global Systems to join their London team on an initial 6 month FTC, with the view of becoming permanent.
Reporting into the Head of Finance Reporting and Analytics and managing a small team, this role will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running and continuous improvement of finance systems and processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Group finance functions (reporting and FP&A) by ensuring systems are fit for purpose and that data is provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring that finance systems and key processes are effective and efficient, making recommendations on improvements/solutions.
- Overseeing month-end delivery process and stakeholder management throughout the month-end process.
- Project management of individual solutions including taking ownership of the delivery of new projects.
- Working closely with group FP&A to ensure the smooth running of the budget/forecast cycle.
- Partnering with Heads of Finance and Senior Managers to simply processes and procedures.
Skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Solid industry knowledge of finance and data systems (SAP/BCP/Microsoft Azure)
- Strong commercial acumen (Retail experience desirable).
- Demonstrable senior project/project management experience.
- Strong industry knowledge of reporting and analytics solutions (preferably PowerBI/Business Objects 4.3/BOARD).
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity offering hybrid working, a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.