City of London, London
almost 2 years ago
This leading Media agency is a global brand experience agency who operate in over 50 markets around the world. This media company is currently seeking a Finance Director to join their dynamic and professional finance team. You will be responsible for effective and efficient running of the finance department, providing proactive business support to the leadership team and work with the client teams to ensure profit maximisation.
Our client is a fast growing and established Media company based in the West End with a client brand reputation that speaks quality and reputation. An opportunity to join a large sized finance team working within a relaxed and creative but forward thinking and professional environment.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified with a number of years PQE coming from a similar Agency background.
- Day to day management of the Finance team
- Working with the CEO to build the financial processes and infrastructure that will assist in the delivery of key growth targets.
- Budget; performance to key sales targets
- Margin management
- Ensure tight contract management controls; comply with any legal necessities
- Manage all risk compliance
- Support the International strategy implementation from a financial perspective
- Produce monthly board reports for the CEO
- Build strong cash flow / debtor strategy and implementation
- Devise annual budget and business forecasts
- Delivery all required statutory reporting Financial Process
- Experience in negotiating with senior clients
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.