City of London, London
over 1 year ago
About the Company
Based in Central London, our client, is a leading specialty global Insurance firm, is seeking a strong Finance Change Manager.
About the Role
The Finance Change Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating the portfolio of change projects, whilst managing the business impacts and partnering with IT and other Business areas to understand and coordinate the impact of change within Finance.
- Acting as the key liaison for Finance providing project management expertise for new solutions
- Establishing best practices and reporting tools in order to set up overall project structures
- Working with multiple departments with all the key stakeholders whilst ensuring cross-functional project leadership and designing solutions
- Looking at all processes and systems and thinking about future solutions and how they could be used
- Gathering all the needs of the business ensuring the design takes all requirements into account
- Planning and coordinating the testing, and providing support as needed
- Managing projects ensuring they meet the defined objectives whilst being delivered on time and within budget
- Prioritising stakeholder management and engagement
- Setting objectives for projects taking into account International Financial objectives
- Encouraging a culture whereby continuous improvement is front of mind
Skills & Experience required
- Understanding of the London Insurance Market - Lloyd's and Company Market
- Strong experience of being either a Finance Business Analyst or Project Manager managing and implementation change into Finance departments
- Strong communication skills being able to engage with staff at all levels
- Desirable to have Prince2 or APM methodology
A generous salary package with benefits is on offer for the right candidate.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.