Health & Wellbeing benefits
over 1 year ago
About the Company
Our client is a well-established market leader that has been supporting a wide range of clients for over a century. The team partner closely with senior leadership teams to provide them with financial support across business planning and strategic analysis.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Finance Business Partner to join the management accounting team, well-known for providing a high-performance culture & offering excellent career development.
Being a well organised all-rounder, you will have a strong management accounting background as you work closely with senior internal stakeholders. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Providing management reporting and analysis on a monthly basis.
- Owning and maintaining the budgeting and forecasting processes for relevant business units.
- Liaising with business unit leaders on a monthly basis to discuss the financial results and highlight any areas for concern.
- Suggest solutions to the issues raised.
- Identify and recommend continuous opportunities to process improvement.
We are looking for highly driven, motivated and ambitious applicants who are considered to be technically very strong and preferably from an insurance or wealth management background. As a dynamic professional, you are naturally confident in your manner and approach, complemented with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
With a desire to get ahead, the ideal candidate will have a finance or equivalent degree, along with your CA/CPA qualifications and somebody who can quickly become a trusted advisor with key internal stakeholders.
To express your interest in this role please submit your resume, along with a cover-letter outlining your suitability to the role, using the link below.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.