Finance Business Partner, Client Engagement
- Ownership of the Global Client Engagement Function from a Commercial Finance perspective.
- Ownership of relevant Financial Planning, Analysis & Reporting for Client Engagement.
- Ownership of Budget and Forecasting processes for Client
- Effective Stakeholder Management and business partner at all levels of the company including the Regional Presidents.
- Provide value adding financial insight to key stakeholders through ad-hoc requests and pro-active analysis.
- Improve the quality of and streamlining reporting.
- Drive for best practice, effective and streamlined reporting across Commercial Finance.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Natural problem solver
- Previous financial modelling experience
- Comfortable and responsible with sensitive information
- Commercially minded with relevant commercial experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to analyse data, extract the key messages and present them effectively at all levels of the organisations
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good high level of business understanding combined with drive and ambition to progress
- Advanced Excel skills
- Pro-active individual with an ability to get things done. Passionate and results oriented
- Team player
- Good knowledge of Hyperion Planning or similar management information systems and JDE would be an advantage
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.