Finance and Operations Associate
The Company is seeking a Finance and Operations professional to join our team. The role will play a crucial function in a cross section of the Company’s business with an emphasis on finance and asset management. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and professional setting. The position will be hybrid in office/remote work.
- Support the CFO, controller and other Finance professionals with day-to-day and periodic reporting requirements including overseeing outside accounting firm conducting annual audits and outside fund administrator preparing periodic capital reports.
- Maintain accuracy of the general ledger and execute payments in accordance with policies and
- Assist in all aspects of Loan Servicing including:
- Review and funding of draw requests
- Review borrower financial statements and reporting submissions
- Review monthly interest calculations and loan level
- Assist with investor reporting including preparing financial information for investor presentations and communications.
- Complete monthly closings, quarterly and annual work papers to support financial statements and assist with asset-level and fund-level financial reporting to lenders and capital partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing or accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in real estate finance, accounting and/or operations or similar field.
- Familiarity with various financial models and financial software
- A professional who is articulate, entrepreneurial, and has a client-minded focus with strong attention to
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment and be able to meet tight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to coordinate effectively with professionals at all levels and departments within and outside of the organization.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.