Excellent base salary
over 1 year ago
Our client is a highly respected Financial Services company, that is a market leader in it's sector.
The company has a well established and professional in-house tax function and they would like to recruit a lawyer or tax accountant to project manage the review of investors' AML & AEOI statuses and US Withholding tax rates, and to ensure investors are appropriately documented, recorded and reported.
- Manage review of investor AML & AEOI disclosures
- Resolve technical queries across multiple jurisdictions
- Assist client facing teams with appropriate knowledge and communications
- Build awareness of requirements across the business
- Experience in AEOI implementation, documentation and reporting
- Project management
- Relationship building and stakeholder management
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a company that has an enviable professional and supportive business culture initially on a contract but could offer the chance to work there beyond that.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.