£60000 - £65000 per annum
10 months ago
I'm delighted to be working exclusively with a client looking for an Employment Tax Manager based in the northern home counties.
You will get the opportunity to work within this global brand as an expert in your field. The role has excellent benefits, a clear succession plan and a chance to partner with all aspects of the business.
You will have:
- A sound understanding of all UK Employment Tax matters
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Demonstrable project management and process improvement experience
- A tax/accounting qualification
- Experience from either a corporate or professional background
A competitive salary of £60-65,000 per annum is available alongside a wealth of additional benefits.
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0 20 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.