A global premier asset management firm are looking for a qualified corporate tax specialist to join their London-based corporate tax team, which is part of EMEA finance.The corporate tax policy team is responsibility for all aspects of corporate tax policy and structural matters relevant to EMEA. This broadly comprises of strategic projects such as M&A, operations, advisory support to the international tax team in the US and other business strands.
This role is based in London and will formally report into the EMEA Corporate Tax VP with a dotted line into the Head of Corporate Tax. This person will have huge exposure across the business and interact with various senior stakeholders (internally and externally).
- Provide oversight and review of annual tax compliance and reporting across EMEA.
- Covering and owning a portfolio of overseas entities in EMEA.
- Assist with key strategic and large restructuring projects across EMEA operations such as, Brexit, M&A and tax planning.
- Ownership of ad-hoc R&D and coordination of CRS/FATCA compliance processes in EMEA.
- Coordinating of tax audits with the region.
- Advise the business on various tax matters related to the EMEA team.
- Working with other teams within finance on accounting systems, processes and documentation updates.
This role presents a unique opportunity for the right candidate to join a high quality in-house corporate tax function with significant exposure to tax advisory work, gaining valuable experience in restructuring projects of the firm, as well as with other corporate tax-related projects and advisory work in the EMEA region.
- The ideal candidate will come from a top practice firm or large multinational group.
- ACA or CTA qualified
- Financial services knowledge and familiar of international corporate tax planning projects.
- A sound awareness of European tax law is advantageous.
- A self-starter, highly organised and has strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with very senior stakeholders
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.