Director of Finance
Our company is looking to hire a Director of Finance that will be working in a private non-profit charter management company eventually be overseeing a two-tiered team and helping build out an expansion of up to 8 locations within the state of Denver. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of something much bigger than a typical business, you will be working with state and federal regulations with lots of room for growth and expansion. This position will be front facing and will need to have the ability and want of collaboration as you help build out processes and budgets.
- 3+ years experience managing a team (Ideally 2 tiered team – 5-7 direct reports)
- Culture fit – encompassing the core values and ideals of the companies mission
- Good personality – will be front facing, engaging with 4 different school leaders, finance staff, operations staff, will need to be able to explain financials to all different sides of the business.
- Collaboration skills
- Advanced understanding of Excel
- Software: Oracle and NetSuite
- GAAP, public money experience, Month/Quarter/Year end Close, Budgeting and Forecasting, Financial Reporting, Grant experience/understanding, AP/AR, building and enforcing budgeting and processes,
- State/Federal regulation/guideline understanding
- Managing the Procurement processes (purchasing, Ordering, Receiving, and Distributing)
- Managing Vendor Records
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.