Director of Finance
Why you should apply:
- Get to work for one of the largest and most respected brands with global reach
- Work with a strong leadership team providing an opportunity to stand out
- Excellent benefits and work structure
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to):
- Develops, analyzes and interprets statistical and accounting information in order to assess operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and industry benchmarks.
- Prepares and reviews proformas and budgets of new and existing operations.
- Analyzes and develops policies, procedures and systems to ensure effective internal controls, optimum efficiencies and improvement of processes.
- Plans and manages the annual budgeting process for all departments.
- Oversees and directs all financial reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures integrity of financial statements including the balance sheet
- Supports the company cost control and operational efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in senior level accounting/finance position
- 3+ years of hospitality/gaming experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.