Up to £100000 per annum
RAC / 142_1625588215
10 months ago
Outline of Role
The Director of Corporate Finance Systems is a key controllership role in the running of the Corporate Close systems that provide financial accounting, budget and forecast information across the Corporate functions including, FP&A, Tech Ops, Treasury and CEO.
Managing a team of approximately 4-6 people, the role will support the Foundation Programme team to industrialise processes, procedures and systems ensuring timely closing and reporting of U.S. GAAP compliant financials.
Furthermore, the Director will be responsible for ensuring an appropriate control infrastructure is in place and working adequately.
The role will also provide leadership to the ongoing development of the corporate finance system environment.
- Manage a team of 4-6 people
- Responsible for the Corporate Finance Systems that support the Consolidation and Close Process and PF&A (budget, forecast and reporting)
- Work in partnership with IT to ensure a robust operational control environment to support the accounting close and other corporate finance outputs
- Work in partnership with IT to drive the annual corporate system development plan and budget that supports the corporate functions and thereafter deliver the agreed programme
- Work directly with the regional and local CFO's to improve the quality of financial data submissions.
- Provide the direction to the corporate system master data team (e.g. creation, deletion and amendments to the chart of accounts, company code & cost centre hierarchies etc.)
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 10 years finance system experience with significant exposure to Corporate finance system environment in medium to large global organisations
- System Development experience - multicycle implementation experience is required
- Experienced in working in partnership with IT
- Probably a qualified accountant (but not essential).
- Experience of using Tagetik is preferred (not essential)
- Line management experience - minimum of 5 years of managing small teams
- Relevant business experience in a complex, global, fast moving multi-faceted company
- Proven ability to deliver to deadlines
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.