A large FTSE listed company with their HQs based in central London are looking for a corporate tax specialist to join their commercially involved group tax function. You will be reporting to the Direct Tax Manager and working alongside another Direct Tax Specialist.
You will be managing and taking ownership for the preparation of tax figures and disclosures for the statutory accounts, forecast figures and UK corporation tax returns across the business strands. The role will involve a 50/50 split of compliance and advisory with numerous projects to get involved with all year round.
- Prepare tax figures, forecasts, disclosures for statutory accounts and other financial documents.
- Prepare a number of UK corporation tax computations and returns, for review by the Direct Tax Manager.
- Supporting the Head of Tax and Direct Tax Manager in providing in-house tax support on corporate projects, initiatives and implementing external advice.
- Liaising with external advisers providing support on capital allowances and R&D tax relief claims.
- Liaising with the real estate tax function on various real estate tax matters when required.
The ideal candidate will be tax or accounting qualified with significant UK corporate tax experience, including tax reporting and compliance. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience. Someone who shows attention to detail with a strong analytical approach to work. Networking and business partnering, who will need to have the confidence, gravitas and influencing skills. Must be either ACA or CTA qualified!
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.