£60000 - £70000 per annum
KLE / 1058562_1587739223
almost 2 years ago
A large FTSE 100 group are looking for a Direct Tax Manager to join their talented team at their dedicated offices in Central London. It's a great move for someone with solid compliance and reporting experience who is keen to develop their skills.
This role will have a core focus on reporting with a contribution to compliance and projects within the group. A keen eye for detail and a hunger for process improvement is a must to join the team.
If you've got some of the below:
- A strong tax reporting background with some compliance skills
- An aptitude to develop yours and the company's technical tax knowledge
- Ideally ACA or CTA qualified but happy to consider other qualifications
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £70k per annum + bonus
- Exposure to a broad range of work alongside an experienced team
- Excellent perks including training and development opportunities
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0 20 7332 9641.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.