Direct Tax Manager
Our client is a FTSE 100 constituent looking for a Direct Tax Manager to join their team in central London.
You will be a part of a wider tax team of 20-25 people and report to the Head of Direct Tax. As a Direct Tax Manager, you will take ownership of the UK tax compliance and reporting function which includes:
- Undertake the compliance cycle for your allocated entities
- Preparation of returns and assisting with the yearend group and statutory reporting
- Preparation and filing of withholding tax returns.
- Assist with country-by-country reporting (CbCr) and transfer pricing projects
- Develop relationships across the business and assist stakeholders with relevant queries
You also have the opportunity to mentor and coach a more junior member of the team if you wish. Moreover, the Direct Tax team have a succession plan which could offer you a progression plan over the next two years (depending on performance).
To be considered, you should be CTA, ACA, or ACCA qualified with a full understanding of the UK corporate tax compliance cycle. In-house experience is advantageous but candidates from the profession will be considered.
In return, you will receive a salary of £75,000-£85,000 depending on your experience, 20% discretionary bonus, and a pension contribution of 7% matched. The business works on a very flexible basis, using an approximate standard of 1-2 days in the office.
Unfortunately, this position will not offer visa sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 2172
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.