£55000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A large retail group are looking for a Direct Tax Manager to join their brilliant team. It's the ideal step for someone looking for a first role in-house after qualifying or someone looking to develop their commercial experience.
The main focus of this role is on compliance, reporting and contributing to projects and initiatives within the business. A keen eye for detail and a hunger for process improvement is a must to join the team.
If you've got some of the below:
- A strong compliance and reporting background
- An aptitude to develop your technical tax knowledge
- Ideally ACA qualified but happy to consider other qualifications
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £65k per annum + bonus
- Exposure to a broad range of work alongside an experienced team
- Excellent perks including training and development opportunities
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0 20 7332 9641.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.