£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Newly qualified?/Looking for a first move in-house?/Want a broad direct tax role?
If this is you, then I have an opportunity to join a leading Energy business at their office based in London. As a Tax Assistant Manager and Business Partner you will be part of a brilliant team providing support to the wider business on a range of corporate tax work.
The role covers corporate tax compliance, reporting and advisory work with a number of projects and process improvements to get involved with from day one,
If you've got some of the below:
* UK Corporate Tax experience gained from a top 10 practice firm
* Hands-on corporate tax & Advisory skills gained working with corporate clients
* A recent ACA/CTA qualification
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of circa £55k per annum
* A clear plan to develop and grow within the business
* Flexible working with opportunities to work from home a few days per week
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.