- Support ongoing management of, and arrangement of Group facilities including bonds, term loan, revolving credit, bilateral/ ancillary guarantee with banks/ sureties, invoice discounting, derivatives, operating banking, and finance/ operating leases
- Play an active role in sourcing additional facilities e.g. guarantees, truck leasing, and invoice discounting
- Ensure the Group optimises the use of Green finance
- Support relationship management with lenders and cultivation of prospective new lenders
- Optimise pricing, accounting, liquidity of these facilities
- Always ensure compliance with the Group treasury policy
- Manage annual update to the treasury policy and train key divisional team members to ensure compliance
- Monitoring, management and execution of key market risks including Diesel, FX, and Interest Rate
- Prepare clear and insightful covenant compliance reporting for banks
- Manage the Treasury team of two on a day to day basis.
- Support and coach these team members to gain treasury knowledge and skills, support them to deliver high quality work, and significant value add to the organisation
- Ensure continuity of the treasury activities by providing vacation cover for critical topics normally managed by the Treasury Manager or the Head of Treasury & Investor Relations
- Be a strong effective business partner to key members of Group Finance, Group Tax, Group Legal, Divisional Finance and shared service centres
- Manage effective interfaces with the Shared Service Centre cash team and Treasury back office team.
- Build strong connections with our relationship banks and other finance providers
Our ideal candidate will be a corporate treasury professional with at least five years treasury expertise gained in an international corporate environment and you are keen to develop your career within a dynamic and entrepreneurial business. You should have broad experience covering funding, cash management, risk management, treasury operations, and reporting. Some exposure to PPP or other project /asset backed finance would be beneficial but not essential. Furthermore:
- Technically strong, experienced treasury professional with proven technical qualifications (AMCT or equivalent)
- Preferable to be a strong accountant also with technical qualifications in IFRS and GAAP (ACA or equivalent)
- Future leadership capabilities: ability to grow with the organisation
- Outstanding attention to detail but also can keep in mind the overall picture
- Capable of leading through change: positive, tolerant, supportive, energised and passionate
- Strong, focused and determined – able to work to challenging deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (in English and preferably Dutch) to inform and create buy in with internal teams and to manage lenders
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with the understanding of the need for metrics and accountability
- Comfortable with presenting ideas and concepts to colleagues
- Energetic self-starter, able to prioritise tasks effectively and work without close supervision.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.