Excellent plus bonus and benefits
over 1 year ago
Brewer Morris are seeking a Deputy Treasurer for a multinational organisation based In Kuwait. The role will be responsible for leading the day to day activities of the corporate treasury team, delivering value add to all corporate business units whilst supporting the global treasury activities for the group. As a member of the Group Treasury Management team you will play a key role in the direction of the groups treasury activities constantly looking for ways to improve and enhance the processes and practices, maximizing the use of systems and being a senior lead for the function.
- Manage the day to day corporate treasury functions including cash and foreign exchange management, liquidity planning and all operational banking.
- Develop system based standard processes and to enable the treasury department to offer inhouse banking services to the group
- Assist the group treasurer on credit facility negotiation and maintenance
- Provide support on acquisitions and organic growth opportunities
- Deliver all core Treasury reporting and management information
- Assist in delivering global cash management solutions, enhanced foreign exchange management and improved guarantee processes.
- Key point of contact with banks, outside representatives including government agencies, and 3rd party service providers.
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting/economics or related field
- Formal treasury qualification from ACT (AMCT or MCT)
- Minimum 10 years in finance with at least 5 years' experience in corporate treasury including management and leadership of operational departments
- Experience of partnering with senior management with the ability to build relationships on a local and global basis.
- Familiarity with Treasury related documentation and KYC processes
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.