Brewer Morris are partnering with a MNC to appoint an Executive Level Treasury Professional. The role will share the responsibility and accountability for the governance, execution and control of all Treasury and group risk portfolio activities in the Middle East Region. The position acts as Deputy Managing Director in absence of the MD and takes overall responsibility, for the Group and its subsidiaries and the firm's external representation.
- Drives governance, execution and control of core Treasury activities in an efﬁcient way and leads and develops international (or internationally focused) teams.
- Provides guidance and strategic directions/ outlook within the respective area of responsibility
- Drives the collaboration between local/international Treasury teams, external partners as well as Global Senior Management.
- Acts as expert risk advisor to the management of Operating Companies and where applicable also for Strategic Companies in all ﬁnancial governance and ﬁnancial related risk related issues.
- Initiating and maintaining strategic relationships with stakeholders and potential partners inside and outside the organization.
- Translating strategic priorities into operational reality to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results.
- Creating and executing inﬂuence strategies that gain commitment to one's ideas and persuade key stakeholders to take action that will advance business goals.
- Establishing a long-term business direction based on an analysis of systemic information and consideration of resources, market drivers, organizational values, and emerging economic, technological, and regulatory conditions.
- Driving high standards; tenaciously working to meet or exceed challenging goals; deﬁning success by goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Creating an environment that inspires people to generate novel solutions encouraging experimentation with new ways to solve work problems.
- MBA from a leading University
- Advanced Management /Leadership curriculums shaped with history of continuous learning
- 10-15 years' work experience in similar managerial function from Banking / Financial markets sector preferably within Middle East region.
- Excellent Business network within Banking sector with advanced knowledge in cash / payment management, treasury, risk management and financial markets trends.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills from a dynamic multicultural work environment
- Advanced treasury system knowledges such as Wallstreet, 360T, cenTRE, or similar
- Confident working with different ERP Systems like SAP, Exact, Oracle, or similar
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to coaching and developing others without losing the customer focus and the results orientation.
- Multiple language skills would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication and networking skills
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.